JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Entry for Mobile Smartphone application enables employees in your organization to enter, review, edit, and submit expense reports on a mobile smartphone when they are away from the office. Managers can also use the application to review the pending expense reports of their employees. The Expense Entry mobile smartphone application gives users the ability to:
* Enter new expense reports.
* Enter split receipts by job cost, business unit, or work order.
* Attach photos of receipts or other documents to a report.
* Enter reports that include multiple currencies.
* Review, edit and submit their own expense reports that are currently at an editable status.
* Search for and review their own old expense reports.
* Review the expense reports of their direct report employees.
You must be a user of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Expense Management with mobile services configured by your administrator. Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Expense Entry Smartphone for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-04-22. The program can be installed on iOS.
Expense Entry Smartphone for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (version 2.3.0) has a file size of 91.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.